Saturday, March 6, 2010

8 Months...WOW....8 Months!

I have not posted since a month ago. No excuse other than this has been the busiest month of my life! Craziest month of my life and most fun month of my life. It is so exciting to think that this is only the eight month mark and that we have many more months and years to celebrate in the future. Maddox has changed more in the past month than in any other month. He is crawling all over the place...pulling up on anything he can reach...babbling non-stop dahh, dahh, dahh, dahh, dahh...he is eating anything we put in front of him and tries to eat things that we don't necessarily want him too...He is expressing his feelings and showing his emotions more and more everyday. He loves to be with his cousins and is now to a point where he can interact with them and play with some of the toys they play with. We are enjoying every moment with our little monster. He is amazing and our life is quite simply wonderful.

8 Months Already
Pizza Night with My Cousins. Madeleine (6 Years old) & Emma & Lizzie (21 months)



He melts our heart with his sincere smiles!


Maddox goes to UCC Weekday School on Thursday mornings for 3 hours. They had school pics taken a few weeks ago and this little grin was a hit! His very first School Pictures (I took a picture of the picture with my phone so its not good quality but I had to share)!

Yes, he looks like a Sumo wrestler but this was him trying to go from sitting in the chair to standing up. I got the pic just at the right time.

Just hanging out in the car with his cap on. If you put a hat on him he never takes it off!

Alexis brought Maddox back this Vanderbilt ball when she went back for a class reunion. He loves to chase it around....and he loves his Alexis!

Maddox & Mommy


Maddox had a special visit from Aunt Aweesha in March. A special surprise all around!

Big Cousin Madeleine had her first Soccer game this weekend so we all bundled up and went to watch her play. Maddox loved hanging out with "his girls" Lizzie & Emma!


Happy Baby


Maddy snuck over to the sidelines to sneak a kiss from her cousin Maddox. Actually, she was running down the field kicking the ball in the middle of the game and she happened to glance up and see that we were there. She keeps running and kicking while she yells out in complete and utter joy "My cousin Maddox is here to watch me play my game"....and then she kept running and kicking. Oh the joy of watching 6 year olds play sports....love it!

And of course he has to deal with me taking him shopping and trying anything in sight on him. I thought these shades were very him...Daddy didn't agree.


He sits in a high chair at restaurants. Such a big boy!


We heard him stirring this morning and looked on the video monitor to see what was going on and he was not in view of the camera. Greg and I both shot out of bed and ran into his room without speaking a word and this is what we found. Time to lower the bed I guess! He has figured out how to pull himself up on the bed!



Maddox loves this chair. If we ever walk away (which is not easy to do for more than 30 seconds at a time anymore) we usually come back to find him crawling into this chair!


We do put clothes on our child. It seems likes so many of these pics are of him in the buff or without pants. I have to admit I love seeing his little chunky legs crawling around the house so yes sometimes and yes often he can be found sans pants!


Rough housing with Daddy!


Our time out in the snow was only long enough to snap a pic. Maddox loved it but he was a little sick when we got the beautiful weather so we didn't let him out in it for long.

This was one of my most favorite moments this month. The sweet sound of my little guys laughter brings so much joy to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment