Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Greg!

My wonderful husband celebrated a birthday this past week and we had a week full of fun celebration. Maddox and I made Dad dinner the night before his b-day and gave him his groovy new ipad toy. On Greg's actual b-day we went out to dinner with all of the Jewell/Gass family and then the next day flew to St. Louis to celebrate with the Nurses!
I look forward to many more birthday celebrations to come. I love you Greg!
Family Picture on Gregs B-day! Sweet Smiley Baby boy!
Mommy & Maddox being silly and Dad being normal and probably a little annoyed with us!

My cousin Derek came over and watched Maddox for us while we took Greg out for his b-day dinner! He was a great Monster-sitter!

Yummy Dinner at Ellerbe with great wine & lots of fun!

The Gass/Jewell/Nurse Family. Happy Birthday Greg!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby boy!! Can't wait to hang with the Nurse Fam soon :)

    ReplyDelete