Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our Sweet Boy @ 33 weeks & getting his room ready!

Maddox & I had an appointment yesterday and we both got a clean bill of health. After my kidney stone fiasco it was great to get a good report for myself. Most importantly we got to take a peak at our sweet baby boy and he is doing great. He is 33 weeks, 4 1/2 lbs. and as you can see in the pictures below already a heart breaker!





Have you ever seen a little profile so cute?



















Here I think he is looking at me saying "Hey Mom, whats up?"



Monday evening Greg & I celebrated our great news by putting together our fun gifts that we got at the shower. It was so fun just being in our little boys room and getting all his gear ready for his arrival. 7 1/2 weeks to go!







Look at all this loot!













Greg Getting Maddoxs sweet ride ready to roll!














At least he is looking at the directions!









This has to be one of the funniest moments of my life. After Greg got all the stuff put together he felt the need to try them all out. He wanted to make sure the stroller was in good shape so he thought he would try it out with Gus in it (don't worry he put a blanket down so there is not dog hair everywhere). Only my husband!

2 comments:

  1. I just love Gus in the stroller! I can't wait to see him with Maddox! They are going to be best buddies! Give Gus a big kiss from Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This is great! Molly is so jealous and misses Gus!

    ReplyDelete