Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Maddox Mommy & My new Mirror

Look at that cute little Texas Tech Red Raider! This TTU blanket is Maddox's favorite to lay and play on. We pulled out the mirror this past weekend and it is his new favorite (and ours too because it keeps him quite occupied). I'm not sure if I am beginning to think that my son is a little vain and likes the way he looks in the mirror or if he is just checking himself out to try and figure out why nobody else can take there eyes off of him. I hope when he looks in the mirror he sees an extremely well loved adorable little man! Here are a few pics of him and I playing! I realized that I have a ton of pictures of Maddox during the past few weeks...a million of him and his Daddy, a bunch of him and his grandparents and too many to count of him alone....not hardly any with me and my little man though. So Greg took a few of us playing this weekend. As much as new moms may not want to be photographed the first few weeks post baby...don't pass up the special moments to take pics with your kiddos!







1 comment:

  1. Aww! Sarah... he's too cute! I love that last picture of the two of you! Maddox is already growing so much! Love him!!!

    ReplyDelete