Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Boy Eats Dirt!

Maddox got the stomach bug and kindly shared it with both Greg & me (my dad, Uncle J, Uncle D and 2 cousins)! I know he's generous huh? Needless to say although the weather was beautiful last weekend our weekend was awful and we were stuck inside with a sick kiddo. Not fun at all. We finally got into the yard and got somethings done this week after work and Maddox got to get out and enjoy the warm weather. He also enjoyed his first big taste of dirt. I'm quite confident that this won't be the last time he takes a big chuck of mud and puts it in his mouth but I'm not sure it was the best idea given he was just recovering from the stomach flu. He didn't get sick at all and we got a big kick out of watching him!
Boys will be boys!





No comments:

Post a Comment