Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fun Week!

Had such a special Saturday with some of our besties the Murphy's! They made it to the Fort from Austin for the weekend to visit family. We went over to Alicia's parents house for a wonderful dinner and some really sweet time together. Little Larkin is getting so big and she watched Maddox run around and wanted to be right behind him. They were so sweet together. I was so proud of how easy and gentle Maddox was with her. We have a lot of plans of fun for these two!
Loved our Murphy time. Looking forward to time together again soon.

We are loving this early springtime weather. It has been nice to play outside, enjoy the crisp air and watch Maddox play in this new season of his life. It has been a few weeks since it was warm enough to really run around in short sleeves, ride tractors and just play. Watching him approach his toys with a new mindset even after a few weeks of them sitting amazes me.
This guy is my world. He has really grown up in the past few weeks. He uses these words that I have no idea he knows and his energy thrives on conversation. He gets more and more excited when the conversation bounces back and forth between us. These conversations...relevant or not are moments with my boy I will always cherish. He is the COOLEST kid I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment