Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's 2012...Time to Blog already!

It's been a while I know since my last blogpost. It would take me too long to sit and say all the reasons why I have not blogged recently. Bottom line is I could not fit it in the list of things to do in my daily life. I have missed it. I have missed sitting in the quiet and writing about my life and my two guys. So for now...I'm Back! I am going to do my best to be back for good. At least once a week. Not for anybody else (because let's be honest my blog is not one that anyone really reads for daily insight or motivation) but for me. My husband has begged me to blog. He knows that I love that short time where I post pictures, post a few words and hope to leave a little trace of whats going on in our lives. So this post is for him....


Today I am grateful! I am blessed, humbled and smiling! It has been a rough few weeks for me. A painful few weeks, physically and mentally. Besides Maddox I didn't think there was much to make me smile over the past few weeks. However, there was this amazing man by my side everyday. Don't get me wrong I realize that my hardship is nothing compared to most but in my reality life was little tough. I'm smiling because through it all I had this amazing man who held me at night when I went to sleep and was awake before I was in the morning just to be sure I was OK. This was the man I know God sent for me. I don't know if i show him often enough how grateful and appreciative I am of him. This post is not about me...It's about my amazing husband. You are more than I dreamed of. You lead our family in a way that makes me proud to stand by your side. You just got a promotion at work that is so well deserved. You love Jesus. You love me & and you Love Maddox oh so well! Please know with all that we are...we love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment