Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Maddoxs Room

Greg & I in the half completed nursery!

Of course her artistic ability did not disappoint....look at that M! Amazing Alicia. Your gonna be a good Aunt Aweesha! Alicia came to town and I had to put her to work with her amazing arts and craft skills. I wanted a big M that looked like a letterman jacket patch to go above Maddoxs bed and to match the vintage looking sports wall art in the room.
I had to put the bedding on to see how it looked on the new crib!

We have started getting the nursery together. Greg painted the room, the crib is in and the wall art has been hung. There is still a lot to do but this is where we are so far!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah! You are a beautiful pregnant lady! I love your belly and your baby boy's room! It is just perfect! I am so excited for you and Greg. We must get together soon!

    Love you so much!
    Lora

    ReplyDelete