Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Misc. Memories from early 2009

Me with the Bride-to-Be (In Nov. '09) at her engagement party in Houston

Jessica, Keischa, Me, Anna (my sister-in-law) and Rachael





A trip to St. Louis in April was a fun reunion with some friends Greg had not seen in a while!




We had a little B-day BBQ to celebrate his 34th!


I got Greg a grill for his birthday! He loves it!




The Banfields & Futrells came to visit the Dallas & Ft. Worth Nurses





Lindsey & Darren got engaged so we went to Houston for the engagement party. Lindsey with some of her bridal party!






Gregs parents came to town for a fun Weekend in March






Greg & I out to dinner in Dallas






My Sweet Girls took me to lunch for my Birthday. Amy, Natalie and Nats 3 girls Maddie, Emma & Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment