Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Move to TX & The first day of our Forever


Our last night in Puerto Rico!


Fun in the Sand!



On the beautiful beach in Antigua!


Lazy Days!



So Relaxing!




The best thing about being back in TX is being closer to Family! This is the Jewell Crew
Amy, Dad, Maddie, Me, Greg, Mom, Natalie holding Lizzie & Justin Holding Emma!


I am so blessed to have married into an amazing family!
Granny, Mom, Dad, Me, Greg, Kris, Dwaine, Anna & Travis



Our First Dance




On our way to the reception





We loved the amazing chapel where we got married.
Marty Leonard Chapel
Ft. Worth, TX





The day I married my Best Friend!









Greg & I got engaged on Christmas Day 2007. Wow that sounds like so long ago but seems like just yesterday. Again, looking back it makes me smile to think of the special moments we shared when he asked me to spend the rest of my life with him! We spent our entire engagement in Boston and planned a wedding in TX from across the country (good thing I have an amazing mom & sister who helped me in TX). We thought we would stay up north for a while after we got married and then we would eventually move to TX. God really opened some doors for us and showed us that although we think we know where we are suppossed to be in life he is ultimately the one who decides. We made a move to TX quicker than expected. The move was bittersweet. We were so sad to leave a city we loved and friends we adore while at the same time we were so excited to move closer to family. Gregs family is in the St. Louis area with the exception of Kris & Dwaine who are in Dallas and all of my family is in the DFW area. Greg moved to TX at the beginning of August and I did the middle of August. All just weeks before the day we said "I DO"! And after all of this excitement we laid on the beach in Antigua for a week and soaked in the sun and prepared for our new lives we had ahead of us.











No comments:

Post a Comment