Thursday, June 4, 2009

35 Weeks...5 Weeks to go!

We had an appointment to see our little man yesterday and he is doing great! Both Maddox & Mom got a great report from the Doctor. Maddox measured from what they predict to be 5lbs 8 ounces. If he continues to gain 1/2 lb. for the next five weeks it looks like he will take after his Dad (who was almost 9lbs.) and be a pretty big baby! Dr. Hardt said she has no reason to believe that I wont go full term at this point but then again to be prepared because anything can happen! We are not going to post any pics this time because we didn't get any that were that great...needless to say the little guy is pretty crowded in his little space and didn't want to come out and smile for pictures. I am feeling pretty good. I am not sleeping much at all and am uncomfortable but overall I am fine! A big special thanks to Maddox's sweet Dad for being so amazing the past few weeks. I have wanted for nothing...ice cream has been readily available and back & feet massages have taken place without even asking for them. Most of all Greg has made me feel very special, very loved and made this such a precious time for us. Maddox is gonna be one lucky kiddo to have such a great daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I can't wait for Baby Maddox to get here! Take advantage of these last few weeks and put your feet up!

    ReplyDelete