Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!


Sunday was fathers day and it was a great day! I got to spend it with a few of my favorite fathers...my Daddy, my brother-in-law (who happens to be a great dad) and my sweet husband who is a proud Papa to be! It was a relaxing day. We woke up pretty early and Greg got to open a few gifts that Maddox got him for fathers day (since he kind of is now) and then I took him for breakfast! Our favorite....Esperanzas. My Parents and the Gass family came over for a delicious lunch and lazy afternoon. The guys as you can see did a great job of holding down the fort in the living room "watching the US Open" or so they said while us ladies played with Nats girls and chatted the afternoon away. It was a great day! Happy Fathers Day to all the fabulous fathers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment