Monday, June 1, 2009

Colonial Weekend - Sitting this one OUT!

There are a lot of things you can't, shouldn't or maybe just don't want to do when your pregnant. I had to sit out my first big event this weekend. We decided that because of the heat and amount of time I would need to be on my feet it was not a good idea for me to go to the Colonial this weekend. Those of you who know me know my love for sports and being at live sporting events. Needless to say, I was quite bummed. Greg and Dwaine went on Friday all day and then Kris came up on Saturday and went with both of the boys all day. I got to be the chauffeur and drop them off and pick them up both days. Although I was bummed I didn't get to go Saturday turned out to be a fun and relaxing day spent with my Mom. We went and got a mani/pedi together, did some shopping and laid around. The colonial and all those other things that you can't shouldn't or don't want to do will always be around in a few months when I am ready to do them again. Missing out on the little things are well worth the outcome of what is to come! Here are some pics of the gang at the tournament!





No comments:

Post a Comment