Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1 Down...Forever to go!

SO I am one week late on my posts but I wanted to acknowledge that the second best day of my life to date was a year ago last Monday. The day I married my best friend. Greg and I were laying on the beach in Antigua this time last year celebrating on our honeymoon. It has been an exciting year so far. We have had so much fun being married and have welcomed the best gift that a marriage can bring having welcomed Maddox into our world. Greg had a wonderful evening planned with dinner reservations, cocktails and fun....then we were offered tickets to the cowboys game and being the huge sports fans that we are it made perfect sense to celebrate our special day together at the game with Kris & Dwaine. I am blessed beyond words with my amazing husband and with the future that we have together. I look forward to many years ahead!







2 comments:

  1. Great picture of the four of you. You need to frame that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like so much fun! And, girl, you are lookin' good! I would never guess that you just had a baby! :o) Kiss Maddox for us!

    ReplyDelete