Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2 months and 4 shots later...its a blessed and rough day!

Today was a big day for the tiniest Mr. Nurse. He turned 2 months old. This milestone is celebrated with an exciting day at the Dr. office and capped off with 4 shots and one oral immunization. I have to say the look on his face when he got the shots broke my heart. He shrieked and then held his breath for a little too long for comfort and then took it like a man and didn't cry too long....until we got home and it has been a really rough day for the little guy. He has struggled a little bit today. He took a three hour nap in my arms for the first time since he was about 3-4 weeks old and although I hate he had to do that b/c he was in pain it was the highlight of my day. It brought back some real sweet moments that we shared in his earliest days. I do have to admit if he is gonna do that again I need to work on some upper body strength because he much bigger than he was at three weeks. Speaking of weight he tipped the scale today at 11lbs 13.5oz. (he gained over two pounds this month) and measured in at 22 and 1/2 inches. Here are a few fun shots from this week. Not real great picture quality b/c they are all taken with my phone but they are too cute none the less. Its hard to believe 2 months have passed...time flies when your having fun! Cheers to many more amazing months to come.

This is Maddox waiting for Dr. Murphy to come in and check him out!
Flexing for the camera!

Mommy's morning smiles...melts my heart and makes my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment