Thursday, September 17, 2009

Its been a Great Day!

Today Maddox has officially reached the double digit mark. He is 10 weeks old today. It is hard for us to believe that so much time has passed. He is doing just great. Last night he even slept for a 7 hour stretch! It was glorious! Maddox started Mothers day out last week for one day a week for three hours. We were blessed enough to get into UCCs Weekday School and so we jumped on the opportunity. This will assure him a spot in the coming years to attend a wonderful school as I go back to work. Last week was harder on me than it was on him to leave him. He did great and even got to take a ride in the bye bye buggy. It seats six little ones and they take them outside for a little ride each morning. It is the cutest site to see. Maddox has two teachers and one of them is my grandmothers age. She is so loving and sweet with the little ones. She takes a ton of pictures everyday and today she gave us a pic of them on there ride last week. I will brag on my son for one quick second and say that they told me he was the only one who didn't cry while they were on it. That's our little man...always up for a new adventure! On meet the teacher day I was so pleasantly surprised to see an old friend holding her sweet baby girl in our classroom. Brooke is from Ft. Worth and also went to Tech. We ran into each other when we were both pregnant but had not seen each other since we had our little ones. It was such a treat to see that her little girl Rowan would be in the same class as Maddox. We went for coffee today after we dropped them off at school and it was the highlight of my week. I don't have many friend in Ft. Worth who have kids so it was nice to sit and chat with another mom. WE did do a lot of talking about our kids but also just caught up with each other. I am really looking forward to more chats, play dates and fun to come with Brooke and Rowan. As today is wrapping up and my sweet little man is fast asleep I am unwinding with a smile on my face. Today is a great day...We have a healthy and happy 10 week old amazing baby, I got to spend some time with an old friend, Greg got some great news at work today and life is just wonderful.
So...here is the pic of the Bye-Bye Buggy. Maddox is in the back and Rowan is right in front of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment