Monday, October 5, 2009

Boys Weekend & Missing Momma

I was away this weekend for my friend Lindsey's Bachelorette party. I will say there is nothing easy about leaving your baby for the first time. I was so sad on Friday when I had to say goodbye. I knew he was in good hands at home with his Daddy all weekend but the bottom line is there is nowhere I would rather be than with my little guy. Don't get me wrong it was a great weekend and I needed to get away and learn that Yes he can survive without me but it was still hard. Lucky for me I have an amazing husband who loves his little man as much as I do. Greg played with Maddox all weekend and they had a great time! I do hope in a small and selfish way that he missed me just a little bit! Greg was so sweet to send me pictures of Maddox every hour or so. I must have received over 30 pictures while I was away...some of him sleeping, some of him waking up, some of him eating, some of him playing. Each picture made my day! I also think that Greg was reassuring me that he had things under control! I never doubted ya babe! Below are some of my favorites that I got while I was gone. Our little guy is growing and growing and growing!

Hanging out with Daddy!
Trying so Hard to wake up!

Maddox is so smiley after a good afternoon nap...who isn't!


Quite simply...adorable!
I think the title to this picture that Greg sent was Look at me Mommy I just burped really good!

1 comment:

  1. All these pictures of Maddox make me smile! He is absolutely adorable, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete