Thursday, October 22, 2009

15 Weeks

These are just a few of my new favorite Maddox pics. He is really talking a lot and making lots of noise. He now sits in his bouncer that hangs from the door way and plays in his exersaucer. He loves to be on his feet. We also hit a big milestone in the past week. He is now taking 8 ounces of formula at a time and for the past 5 nights (were not counting or anything;)) he has slept through the night. I'm still not sleeping through the night but my sweet boy is sleeping 7 to 7! I know he cant understand it but I tell him everyday how proud I am of him.

Hanging out in his bouncing Exersaucer

I love that he is finally getting some meat on those thighs.

On his feet of course!

Those Big eyes...I love them!

Sweet little grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment