Thursday, October 22, 2009

Maddox's 1st Dinner Date

We had a fun family night with the McWhirters & Bensons last week. It was such a fun night! Maddox loved hanging out with his friend Rowan and it was our first family dinner party with friends! Rowan was such a great little hostess for Maddox and he loved playing with her toys and hanging out in her chair! I was glad to get Greg together with Grant & Charlie. He really enjoyed it and is looking forward to hanging out again. I of course loved my time with Brooke and was so happy to catch up with Lindsey who I have not seen in ten years...weird. Lindsey is a mommy to be in more ways than one and we are so excited for her and Charlie. Lindsey brought Rowan and Maddox the sweetest little dinner place setting for their dinner party. Thanks Lindsey I cant wait for Maddox to use it! We are looking forward to many more dinner parties to come!
Brooke & I loved loving on each others babies! She loved Maddoxs Babiness and I loved sweet Rowans girliness! She is precious!

Maddox just flirting with Ms. Rowan!

Charlie has a way with the kiddos. He is gonna make an amazing father!

No comments:

Post a Comment