Monday, June 14, 2010

Emma & LIzzie Turn 2!

Emma & Lizzie turned 2 a few weeks ago. Although I was out of town for the family get together Maddox & Greg got to enjoy a fun celebration for our two big girls....Hard to believe they are two already. I love that they are twins and so individual. They have the most opposite personalities. I love how they love my sweet boy. They take care of him. Greg hates it but they call him Maxy! It's precious. Lizzie loves on Maddox & Emma roughs him up. He needs both and they each love him in their own special way. Maddie is such a great big sister to E&L. Based on the pics below it looks like they had a great time at Natalie and Justin's on Saturday. Since I missed the get together we had them all over to our house on Sunday for another party....hey there is two of them so they deserve two parties right? The video is from our house.
I love you my baby girls! Two years ago I couldn't believe there was two of you and and now I can't believe you have turned two. You make me smile everyday. I love to hear you scream out CEEECEEE every time you see me!
The girls running around in the sprinkler in Nat's backyard.
Maddox playing in the pool!

It has been a long standing tradition that my Dad makes special cakes for birthdays. I'll be honest they are boxed cakes with store bought icing but they are special. They are always personalized and meaningful to the year we celebrate. I love this picture so much. Lizzie (on the right) is obsessed with horses...so Dad (without a cake molding) made her a horse cake. Emma (on the left) Loves care bears. So fitting as it is....she got a Care bear cake from her Paw! Two special cakes for two very spacial girls.
On a very funny side note...Emma would not allow anyone to cut the care bear cake. She cried, she bawled and was devastated that we wanted to CUT her care bear. She could careless about eating the cake. It was her care bear and she wanted it in tact. Lizzie on the other hand being the great eater she is dove right in!
Lizzie Lou. You are so Loved! I love how you Rock that ruffle on your bathing suit girlfriend!

Emma on the run.....no big surprise here!

I love watching Maddox watch the girls play and be silly. I look forward to many more b-day celebrations together where we can play, laugh and celebrate our little angels regardless of how big they get. Love you my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment