Monday, June 14, 2010

Girls Weekend for Ashley

I'm a little late on this post but better late than never! Ashley Maines has been a very special and dear friend of mine. She was actually the first friend I made when I went to Tech (other than people I already knew). I met her sister first who told her how amazing I was and that she had to be my friend...Good thing she listens to her sister! ;) She has been by my side and such a great friend through so many stages. She is by far the one of most kind, thoughtful and precious friends and women around. I also feel that I get to take some credit for her future nuptials....not really but I was somewhat of a critical connection in these two meeting. Carlos truly loves Ashley and she is so happy! Her sisters hosted a really fun girls weekend at Log Country Cove. It was a perfect way to celebrate our special friend before she ties the knot! Love you Ash! Thanks for being you and for teaching me what true friendship and kindness looks like. By the way...they are having an intimate and what I know will turn out to be AMAZING wedding on Vieques Island (off of Puerto Rico). They are getting married the day after mine and Gregs 2nd anniversary so we are making a vacation out of the wedding and will stay in Puerto Rico a few days and then at Vieques Island the rest of the week! Thanks for getting married in such a fun place you two....Can't wait!

Cheers to the Bride-to-be!


It was so fun to spend the weekend with some old friends and catch up!
Looking forward to doing it again in a few months!
Ashley with her sweet Mom & sisters! Precious Women!
Ashley's cousin Andrea just had a baby girl. Sweet little Lou! Andrea came down for Saturday and stayed the night on Saturday night. I love this picture of the Ashley, Andrea and Lou!
Looking forward to September Ashley!
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment