Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Maddox Milestone

My sweet little six and a half month old hit another important milestone this weekend. He can now sit up unassisted for a pretty lengthy period of time. According to a lot of people I've talked to he was a little behind in finally being able to do this. I think he did it at the most perfect time. When he was ready and when he believed that he could. He must think he has a CRAZY momma because I cant stop telling him how proud of him I am and I of course cant stop taking his picture. He will sit there for about ten minutes at a time and play with his toys. Many of these are new and exciting for him because he was not able to play with them laying down or in a chair. I am so proud of my little man. We (mostly my sister who watches him while i work...and I have been doing a lot of that lately) have really been working with him trying to help him learn that he can sit up on his own....he got it. I think he just finally made up his mind that he could! He is hitting these amazing and fun mile stones in his own time. In the time that God has planned for him.
This was the moment where he realized....Yeah I think I can do this! I unfortunately missed him do it for the first minute but Nat snapped a pic. And once he realized he could.....He just DID!

Hey Mom...could you get the camera out of my face I'm trying to keep my balance here!

Look at all this stuff!
So much FUN!
I am so proud of you baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment