Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Maddy Turns 6!

My niece Maddy and I have a special relationship. She is as my family says my mini-me! She and I are so much alike. As a child I looked just like her. We compare pictures of me as a child to her and one might think she is my child! Most importantly though she and I are most alike in attitude and hard headedness. We talk on the phone, argue and laugh so much together. I have three very special nieces who make me smile everyday. Maddy however holds a special place in my heart. Maddy started Kindergarten this year and it has been so fun to watch her mature and grow up. It is amazing to see how such a huge milestone in her life has helped her grow into such a mature little girl. We had Maddy's 6th birthday party in November. It was fun to celebrate with Family one night and then with LOTS of little girls on a fun Saturday afternoon!


Maddie had a great turn out of friends come celebrate her birthday with her and Natalie planned a fin and very Girly day for them!


Maddy is a great big sis to her sisters Emma & Lizzie!






Emma & Lizzie were so excited to help big sister open her gifts at our family birthday dinner. Obviously spaghetti was on the menu for dinner so Lizzie & Emma dropped some clothes before present opening time!


No comments:

Post a Comment