Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cousin Weekend

Greg was out of town this weekend. One of his great friends got married in Toronto this weekend. This is the third January in a row that he has attended a wedding in Toronto. I have been to the last two. Although I dearly love the family and friends whose weddings we have attended it is uncomfortably cold there right now and so I was happy to stay behind with Maddox this time and let Greg go and have a guys getaway in freezing cold Toronto. I have not talked to him much so I'm sure he is having a blast! Congrats to Duaine and Amanda! Maddox and I went to my sisters house on Friday night and spent the weekend with her, Justin and the girls. It was so much fun. We just played with our kiddos all weekend, cooked out on Saturday night and stayed up way to late talking on Saturday night. All in all it was a fun weekend. I love that Maddox has cousins that are his age that he gets to grow up with. I love being with my sister and her family. I am truly blessed.



I love this pic of the three little ones eating together.

Madeleine is such a big girl. She loves to hold Maddox and play with him. Shes gonna make her Aunt CeeCee a great babysitter one of these days!


Emma and Maddox rolling around!



Lizzie calls Maddox Her Baby. She is probably the one who takes the most care of Maddox. She always makes sure that he has all of his favorite toys.

Maddox and Uncle J! Uncle J (or big Tex as he is commonly known) is rarely seen without his cowboy hat. He was happier than anyone I think that Maddox likes his hat so much!



Maddox started out in the bath first and then just about the time he was done and ready to get out here came the girls. We had to get them all in together to play for a bit and it lasted all of about 2 minutes before it was almost a disaster. We did manage to snap a pic of them! There gonna hate this one in ten years!

No comments:

Post a Comment