Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree.....



We ventured out on a cold evening and got our first family Christmas tree. I looked for the most scraggly one. I love the Charlie Brown trees. Didn't really get the one I wanted once I saw it in the light at home but once we decorated, it was perfect!



Maddox wasn't so sure about the guys putting the tree on the top of the car. He was more ready to go home and eat than anything else.



The smell of the tree was so festive however was not so great for our allergies.


Not sure what we will do next year. We may try again but with a different kind of tree!





Maddox loved the tree. He was so fascinated by it every time he walked by it. It was a new and fun experience for it every time...even when it was 10 times a day. I love his special Christmas PJ's that his Aunt Jessie got him. Santa on a horse...True Texas Christmas PJ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment