Thursday, January 7, 2010

Early December 2009

Maddox is really into drooling these days! I love him in his Texas Tech gear. He has heard more talk about Texas Tech football in the past few weeks that I am wondering if Mike Leach will be the first words out of his mouth.

Every night after Maddox goes to bed Greg and I enjoy spending time together. We often find ourselves watching Maddox sleep on the video monitor. Maddox however has learned that there is a bright green light on the camera part of the monitor that is on his bed so when he is awake he stares into it and smiles. I know he doesn't know that we are watching him but it humors us every time!


Happy Boy!



Maddox is a much better eater since this pic.

He now likes to have more food in his mouth than on his mouth!


Maddox would stay in his bouncer 24 hours a day if we let him. He LOVES to be on his feet and loves to bounce! He has gotten really good at it actually and jumps pretty high!



Maddox is a beautiful girl sandwich. We had a special visit from Aunt Aweesha in December (more pics to come) and so a few girlfriends came over for a dinner and wine night. Maddox got a little love from the ladies before bedtime. I LOVE this pic because Betsy and Alicia are such special friends.

Bath time has turned out to be something we look forward to every night rather than feeling like it is such a chore. Maddox loves the bath and as I write this post I sit thinking about how this picture is over a month old and now he hardly fits in the sink comfortably anymore.

Those intense Big Brown eyes make my day... everyday.

I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment