Sunday, August 16, 2009

4 Jewell Generations & Maddox Meets his Great Grandparents

Im a little behind on my updates so here we go... Two weekends we had a special visit from My Meme and Papa (my dads parents). They traveled into town especially to meet there first great grandson. It was so special to me that they got to meet him. We spent lots of time together over the weekend. On Sunday afternoon we all went to Mom and Dads for a cook out. It was great fun and we took some family pictures that I will truly treasure for a lifetime.

This is four generations of Jewell
Back - Natalie, Dad, Amy, Me
Front - Papa holding Lizzie, Madeliene holding Maddox, Meme holding emma
Mem and Papa with all the grand and great grand kids.

The Whole Jewell, Gass & Nurse clan!

I know Maddox will truly apprecaite this picture when he is much older. Priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment