Sunday, August 2, 2009

Maddoxs' Special Visitors

Maddox had a special visit this weekend from my dear friend KK and her sweet baby girl Lucy who turned 2 on Saturday. KK has been an amazing support to me in my new mommy hood she has been such an ear to listen and has offered great advice and suggestions that have been life savers in many cases. KK & I have shared some great life experiences together. We lived together for 5 years in college and have remained the best of friends. As you can imagine I as more than excited for her and Lucy to come and meet my little man. It was such a special visit! When KK and Lucy were leaving (me with a tear in my eye of course) she turned and looked at me and said...can you believe we have babies...yes Mrs. McKenzie...we have come quite a long ways since Iola Street! Big Congrats to the McKenzie's who are expecting baby #2 in February 2010!

Lucy loved looking at Maddox and said Baby Baby!

Maddox did a lot of sleeping while they were here!

Lucy has changed so much since last time I saw her! She is a beautiful little girl!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh so fun and yes....still weirds me out that we have babies. Iola seems not so that long ago. Maddox is ADORABLE and you are a great mommy. It is so fun to see you in this role. I love you- wasn't chic-fil-a so fun for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way that took me forever to figure out how to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete