Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School Cook out...Maddie Starts Kindergarten

My sister had a Back to School Cook Out this past Saturday night. We decided to have a little party to get some couples together so the kids could play but also so that the adults could hang out. Most importantly we celebrated that my sweet little Maddie starts Kindergarten today. It is so hard to believe. Madeleine is so special to me. We have such a special aunt and niece bond that I am so thankful for. She is one of the true lights of my life. My heart is so happy for her for her big day today. My heart is also breaking a little for my sister who I know is just beside herself today with nervousness. Maddie has grown up so quick and she is really turning into such a little lady. I cant wait to hear how her big day went today. Here are some pics from Saturday. It was the first time that we got pictures of all the cousins together. Those girls love their little man!

Our Big Girl is all smiles!
CousinsUh Oh...Kissing Cousins!
I LOVE THIS ONE!
Aunt Nat getting all the little mans Sugars!
Im Ready to Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment