Thursday, August 20, 2009

7 Weeks today!

I never thought I would say so often WOW the time really flies by but the past 7 weeks have been the fastest 7 weeks of my life. At times it has seemed to drag on but truly it has just flown by. Today I thought about something my Dad says all the time...Time Flies when your having fun! It has been hard work, it has been trying at times, it has been scary at times but more than anything it has been a whole lot of FUN. That is why the time has gone so fast. I made a promise to myself today to really try and enjoy every moment, to try and take each moment I have with Maddox in and to HAVE FUN! Greg and I think we have somewhat turned a corner with Maddox this week. His sleeping has drastically improved, his belly has been hurting a little less, he has been substantially less fussy and most rewardingly (I know that's not a word but I want it to be so I'm using it) he looks in our eyes and smiles so many times during the day. Obviously there are still challenges everyday but with each small step he makes in the forward direction means the future continues to look brighter and brighter and whole lot more FUN! We love all 7 weeks of you Maddox!



2 comments:

  1. He really looks like Grandpa Nurse in the second picture. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my lil man is so handsome!!! I cant wait to come see him soon!!! im sending kisses for now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete